Welcome to carpet install Edison New jersey
We Offer the Cheapest Prices in New Jersey for Carpet & Flooring Installation and Removal.
When you make design changes to your property, you have to focus on many different aspects and this includes materials, contractors, time, cost, etc. Carpet and flooring installation can stall your day-to-day activities and require your attention throughout the project. That’s why you need to hire the right contractor to carry out the job. At Carpet Install Edison NJ, we like to develop good relationships with our customers and offer them the best quality service that we can.
What Can We Do?
We offer comprehensive services and are a one-stop destination for all your carpeting needs. If you want a reliable contractor for carpet install in Edison NJ, you don’t need to look any further. Here’s a list of our services:
· Collection of Products – You don’t need to purchase a carpet separately from a home improvement store. We have an excellent collection of products from the best brands in the market. There is no dearth of choice in color, design, texture, and materials. No matter what your requirements and budget is, we’ll have something for you.
· Installation – Our company has a great installation team and they deliver high-quality results. Once they install your carpet, it won’t budge, bunch up, or come off the floor. The carpet will be flush against the floor without any signs of unevenness and bubbles.
· Removal – We can also remove old carpets from your floor if you want to do repairs or replacements. Our experts are skilled enough to remove relatively new and undamaged carpets carefully. This would preserve the integrity of the material for reuse.
· Advice – We have several years of experience in this industry and can offer design advice and product suggestions. If you have any questions on carpet install in Edison NJ, all you need to do is call us.
· Estimates – We offer comprehensive carpet install estimates after we do an inspection of your property and determine the size and condition of the floor. We’ll explain how much material is required, the cost of the materials, the cost of labor, and the timeline. This would help you plan your budget and time for the project.
· Transport – If you purchase a carpet from us, we’ll transport it to your location so you won’t have to make your own arrangements. We deliver the carpet quickly and securely so it’ll arrive at your property undamaged.
· Residential Carpet Installation – Our experts can install carpets in all rooms and locations in your home, including the basement and the stairs. No project is too big or too small for us; so if you want to install carpets on all floors in your home, just call us. We can handle the challenge.
· Commercial Carpet Installation – The demands of Commercial carpet install projects are different from residential projects. We understand that business owners are concerned with downtime and budget and we do our best to accommodate you. We can help you plan a schedule that would minimize downtime and advice you on products and materials to help you save money.
Our Installation Process
Our installation process is straight-forward and organized. We like to stick to the system that has served us best over the years because it gives us good results. Here’s a brief explanation of the process we follow:
Before the Install
· Initial Call – When you first contact us, our goal is to understand what you need and get an idea about the scale of the project. During our first conversation, we’ll ask you a set of questions and provide a tentative quote.
· Assessment – We can’t provide an accurate and comprehensive carpet estimate until we actually see the area that has to be covered. Our experts will arrive at your location, take some measurements, ask questions about your material requirements, and they offer a solid estimate and timeline.
· Material Selection – The next step is material selection. We provide carpet samples based on your design preference and budget. We’ll explain how much it would cost to install different material options so that you can make an informed decision. Your chosen material is delivered to your doorstep after you sign us.
· Removal or Cleanup – Before we do the install, we need to remove your existing carpet or clean the bare floor thoroughly. The last thing we want is to trap dirt and grime under the newly installed carpet. We will also remove the doors at this stage because that allows us to install carpet easily and avoid mistakes.
· Tackless Strips – The first step in the actual carpet install process is to install tackless strips of the right size on the subfloor.
· Carpet Pad – Once the surface is clean and the tackless strips are installed, we’ll measure and cut the carpet pad and install it on the subfloor.
· Carpet Cutting – Our installation experts will cut the actual carpet carefully. We leave about three inches of extra length on the final measurement before we cut.
· Placement and Trimming – Once the carpet is cut, we bring it inside the room and place it on the subfloor. We then trim the edges according to size and leave some extra length next to the walls.
· Seams – Once the carpet is in place, we glue all the seams together, place weights on it, and let it dry.
· Attaching the Edges – After the seams are glued together and the solution is dry, we will attach the first edge of the carpet to the tackless strips. Once the carpet is attached to the floor, we remove the excess material for the edges.
· Stretching the Carpet – We then stretch the carpet with a bender bar until the material is completely flush against the floor and doesn’t budge.
This is just a glimpse of our installation process. Our products and services are best explained in person, so please feel free to contact us at Carpet Install Edison NJ today! You can fill in this form for a quote or to ask questions or give us a call at 732 579 0712. You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
We Do Stairs ALso
Have a Special Brand or color in mind? Let us know